? ??????????????Love Stripes (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 3406 To
tal Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Playboy Rainbow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (76 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 11012 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Money Maker? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, January 15, 2009

GoOd ByE mY oLd FrEn...

Good byee my old friend .. well its my shop actually
well it was thr when i was small i grown up there
i ate , i nap thr since i was still sleeping in sarung
the place where i had been driving since i know how to drive
the place where i learn how to "Ti Lun"
my 1st working place...
the place where i had my birthday for many many years
just rmb yesterday i went there b4 tuition
i even drove around there
i even bought something from there
a bubble gum!!!
haih
well its gone now thnx to the collapse of that hill!!!
i remember i woke up when the phone rang and my parents went out
well i dont care since it might be a false alarm or sumtink
then my relative called and ask where is my mum
thn b4 i go to bed i though my relative called it must be serious
but i slep again
when i heard my mum's car back i tot it was like only 3am or sumtink
who knew the alarm clock rang ... means its time for school
i woke up and mum told me the hill had collapsed onto the petrol station
i was shock and kinda sad
so i went and had it lok it look bad
what makes it more sad is
2 of my work buddies
who had been working there ...i worked thr too during holiday
so i consider them as a fren
sadly.. they were burried under the collapsed hill
i hope they are alright...
i really pity them since thy are chinese and its only a few days to CNY
when i reach home i called my mum
and she said 1 of them are found ..
she didnt said more ..
so i hope thy are gonna be ok
once again GOODBYE MY OLD FREN (SHELL PETROL STATION)
i am gonna miss you

0 comments: