? ??????????????Love Stripes (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 3406 To
tal Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Playboy Rainbow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (76 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 11012 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Money Maker? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 8, 2009

BaSeBaLL LoVe

Damn , guess wat?
My fckin love life is as if a baseball match
well ..cz
i could nvr hit an out of the park ball
most of the time i hit Fail Ball
know y?
i did hit 2 fake home runs ,
bt turns out its jz fail ball
and well those cb kia that took those fail balls
are as if the spectactors sitting back at their seats
waiting eagerly for a lucky fail ball to be hit and thy could catch it
and make it theirs
b4 hitting the ball
there are those motha fckers who wants to have the same "ball"
which i want,
thy can be known as the pitcher
thy have ways to make me couldnt hit the ball
and make me strike out
while thy might get the victory
well..
anyway ....
the "ball" i like now
well like thy always say 3 strikes and you're out
guess what since form 2 till now
i already gt 2 strikes
1 for each year
well this yr is my 3rd try , i think is my final try too
since nex yr wont be a chance anymore
1 more strike and i am out of da game
i dont wanna get a strike i wanna get a "home run"!!
some othr "pitcher" have appeared
AGAIN!!
damn .. that makes me harder to get what i want ...
what the fuck did i ever do wrong
why cant i have a "ball"
which just would appreaciate the existance of me?
just 1 to accompany me my whole life would do
i am not asking for more just 1
is it so hard to find mer?
SHIT!!!

no 1 would understand
no 1 will !!!

u see the du joi de baby sit on top baseball glove?
i see his finger and baseball glove make me happy suddenly haha.. mebe cause it says"FUCK YOU CI BAI KIA DIAO UR CB MUM, (not me la, so lasap)FUCK THE 1 NOW , THE 1 BEFORE AND THE 1 IN DA FUTURE... I LOVE TO SAY ONCE AGAIN FUCK YOU!!!!"
FROM THE 1 AND ONLY
♠♠〖恺仔〗♠♠

0 comments: