? ??????????????Love Stripes (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 3406 To
tal Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Playboy Rainbow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (76 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 11012 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Money Maker? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, October 16, 2008

PMR & NFS mOsT wAnTed Is OvER!!!

yo
last day is over
yeah baby!!
〖恺仔〗is free!!!
pmr is over
haha test over keep shout thr lol
and thn go find ppl go out
wtf no ppl wan go out la.. all at home be mushroom lol
thn go home bia game
bia dao half
fren msg me ask me go out
tat time i bia dao so happy ask me go out lol
i gt interest la
bt thn ask thm gt who go out
only 3 person all is boy lagi
lol
no kick 1 no gal thn jiu no go lw
continue bia my game
thn i finally bia for 4 hours
successfully bia done my nfs most wanted haha
kick kick
today PMR done happy lw game done wtf more happy haha
woohoo
here comes my holiday yo...
every1 bia buk i bia game lw hahah!!!

0 comments: