? ??????????????Love Stripes (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 3406 To
tal Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Playboy Rainbow? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (76 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 11012 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Money Maker? ????? ?????? ???R CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, October 16, 2008

WhAt I LeArNed AfTeR PmR!!!!(Pernilaian Meniru Rendah)

after PMR i learn sumtink about test
haha
tat tou kan is an option
depends whether u wan or dont wan
u dare or not ....
haha
if u have the skill try it its cool and very kick!!!
anyway best way is to study lar haha
lol
b4 my PMR i listened to techno too much
thn everytime i heard the whistle for start and end
i thnk about the techno i heard
cause tat song has whistlke sound at the start haha
i'm lovin it
TECHNO my second love in my life
1st love is my gf haha
bt my gf spot is vacant for the moment lol
pretty babes come on ...!!!

0 comments: